The school registers children on first come first served basis. Space priority is given to students with siblings currently attending FIS.
- Parents/ Guardians will be requested to submit:
- A completed “child information form”
- A copy of child’s passport or birth certificate
- A copy of vaccination card
- One passport size picture
- Progress report from previous school is also required for students enrolling at the Prep II and Grade levels.
- Upon space availability, the school organizes interviews and schedules assessment for all students prior to admission.
2019 School Fees:
|Class Level||Educational Material Fees||Term Fees|
(Three terms per year)
|Foundation( age 2.6 - 2.11)||-||ETB 18,900.00|
|Prep II||ETB 3,500.00||ETB 25,300.00|
|Grade 1||ETB 3,500.00||ETB 25,300.00|
|Grade 2||ETB 4,000.00||ETB 25,300.00|
|Grade 3||ETB 4,000.00||ETB 25,300.00|
|Grade 4||ETB 4,000.00||ETB 25,300.00|
|Grade 5||ETB 4,000.00||ETB 25,300.00|
|Grade 6||ETB 5,000.00||ETB 26,800.00|
|Grade 7||ETB 5,000.00||ETB 26,800.00|
|Grade 8||ETB 5,000.00||ETB 26,800.00|
|Grade 9||ETB 6,000.00||ETB 26,800.00|
- New students registration fee: ETB. 12,000
- Existing students annual re-registration fee: ETB. 2,000.00
- 5% sibling discount on the term fee for the second child attending FIS.
- 10% sibling discount on the term fee for the third and subsequent children attending FIS.
Please be informed that tuition fee for class levels from Nursery to Grade 7 will increase by 10% for 2018/19 academic year. The school will issue a separate fee structure for Grade 8 level and above. Please be informed that school fees are published annually and are subject to revision.
Grade level chart
|Class Leveling at FIS||Age Group (by August 31)||Equivalent Class Leveling of the British National Curriculum|
|KG||3 years to 3 years 11 months||Nursery||Early Years|
|Prep||4 years to 4 years 11 months||Reception|
|Prep II||5 years to 5 years 11 months||Year 1||Key Stage 1|
|Grade 1||6 years to 6 years 11 months||Year 2|
|Grade 2||7 years to 7 years 11 months||Year 3||Key Stage 2|
|Grade 3||8 years to 8 years 11 months||Year 4|
|Grade 4||9 years to 9 years 11 months||Year 5|
|Grade 5||10 years to 10 years 11 months||Year 6|
|Grade 6||11 years to 11 years 11 months||Year 7||Key Stage 3|
|Grade 7||12 years to 12 years 11 months||Year 8|
|Grade 8||13 years to 13 years 11 months||Year 9|
|Grade 9||14 years to 14 years 11 months||Year 10||Key Stage 4|
|Grade 10||15 years to 15 years 11 months||Year 11|
|Grade 11||16 years to 16 years 11 months||Year 12||A Level|
|Grade 12||17 years to 17 years 11 months||Year 13|
Students attending grade levels should wear the school uniform in regular school days.
- Girls: Navy Blue skirt/ dress/ pants with white shirt, grey cardigan and grey stockings (when wearing skirts), comfortable shoes.
- Boys: Navy blue pants/ shorts with white shirt, grey cardigan and comfortable shoes.
- Sport Days: students are expected to wear appropriate sport clothes on their scheduled PE day.